This major regional conference will provide health and social care professionals with an opportunity to increase their understanding of the research landscape within the North West, hear from some of our leading researchers and share best practice in cultivating cultures of research and innovation in clinical teams.
Confirmed keynote speakers:
- Clare Matterson - Director of Medical Humanities and Public Engagement at the Wellcome Trust
- Prof. Margaret Whitehead W.H. Duncan Chair of Public Health at Liverpool and Head of WHO Collaboration Centre for Policy Research on the Social Determinants of Health
- Dr Nicki Latham Chief Operating Officer Health Education England & Executive Lead for Research
- North West Coast & Greater Manchester Academic Health Science Network
- North West Coast & Greater Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research & Care
- NIHR Trainee Co-ordinating Centre
- North West Research Design Service
- North West People in Research Forum
- Present findings of completed clinically focused research projects which may have been undertaken as part of a Master's or PhD or as part of clinical practice
- Present work undertaken within organisations or teams within the NHS to promote a culture of research and innovation.