The overall aim of the network is to support the development of individuals interested in research and to promote the use of the evolving evidence base in practice.
The network has 23 regional 'Hubs'. These provide bespoke research advice and support which includes:
- Getting started in research
- Grant and fellowship applicationsEnhancing research collaborations
- Writing for publication
- Disseminating research outcomes
- Mentorship and 1:1 support
- Funding and career development opportunities
CAHPR is directed by Professor Ann Moore alongside the Core Executive committee, chaired by Dr Liz White.